INVITATION TO ATTEND
DOWNLOAD THE PRELIMINARY CONFERENCE PROGRAMME at http://cip-asia.com/PSG
The conference programme delivers a leading line up of international experts to discuss securing ASEAN's critical infrastructure
- Do you understand the emerging and future threats your infrastructure faces from both physical and cyber security perspectives?
- Are you and your systems prepared for the on-coming threat and attack
- How could ASEAN standardisation assist the industry in enhancing security solutions?
- What are the key enablers to making operator and agency cooperation work and how can improvements be made in the current practices for more efficient delivery?
Co-Hosted by the Department for Disaster Prevention & Mitigation, Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Information & Communication Technology, and supported by the Ministry of Transport, Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau, Security Partners Forum, Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience Asia delivers a top quality conference programme and provides excellent opportunities to meet and network with leading critical national infrastructure stakeholders.
Register Now for Early Bird Savings Register online at www.cip-asia.com before 24th May 2015 and save up to 20% on Conference Delegate Fees.
We are delighted the Preliminary Conference Programme for the inaugural Critical Infrastructure Protection and Resilience Asia includes a leading line up of speakers, addressing key topics of discussion in protection, security and cyber security of national infrastructure and critical information and data.
Download the Preliminary Conference Programme (pdf) at http://cip-asia.com/PSG
Critical Infrastructure Protection and Resilience Asia
Avani Atrium Bangkok, Thailand
24th-25th June 2015.
• High level conference with leading industry speakers and professionals
• Learn from experiences and challenges from the infrastructure and security companies, agencies and commercial organisations
• Gain insight into national and regional policy and security developments in relation to CIP
• Constructive debate, educational opportunities and cooperation advocacy
• Share ideas and facilitate in valuable inter-departmental, government and agency cooperation
Visit www.cip-asia.com for further details.